Hey Omar here!

Yea that's really me in that video up above. I just had to make before I went off to do some other stuff. I decided to share how good this is working for my close friend and why I think it will work for you too. Rather then keep this awesome information to myself, I know we live in the video world so I made a quick review and how it is helping my friend and believe it or not, how it is helping me! (And I thought I knew everything about getting girls....ha)

Here is some of what I learned. There is a lot more...but this is just a little about of what you will be learning.

1. They don't know what to say.

2. They think they are cool and know what there saying, but there WRONG.

3. They Don't come off as sincere because there page is full of girls in the 1st place!

4. They use the INCORRECT way how to connect with girls online.

5. They can't ever break through the friendship barrier. Once your there, your toast!

6. Fail to develop the habit to maintain a good and HEALTHY online conversation.

7. Understand the difference between the online world, and face-to-face world.

8
. Many many more mistakes we all make on a daily basis online and offline!


Thankfully for Derek Lamont who is the creator of The Online Pickup Secrets and a very nice person to say the least (I have had some conversations with him), you don't have to worry about this anymore because now this is a the most powerful guide to help you meet girls on sites such as MySpace or Facebook or what ever other website you may be chit chatting on.

*He even shows hardcore proof of messages that he has gotten from women with his strategies*

There really isn't much to think about here. It's all about the "understanding women" and most guys just can't do it and therefore, never seem to learn how to get girls. It's a skill that you will acquire and then online dating and meeting women will be a breeze. Like I said before 99% of guys fail so unless you are that rare 1% you really have to check this out.

Click Here To Get Girls Without Failing! This Is The Best Advice To Pickup Girls...Period!



Like I said before, I highly recommend this to anyone trying to get a girl or that is interested in learning the art to attract woman to them.

This is some cool stuff.

Omar!